Changed the site to a static site

Document

I finally got around to changing my site to a static site instead of dynamic. I was quite happy with the dynamic version of the site. But since the only real dynamic part was the contact form, I saw no real benefit in using a dynamic site.

A lot of my documentation is kept in plain text or rst so I was ready to move on to a static generated site, and here it is. When first creating the site, I didn't really find a way to generate my own static pages, so I wrote a small script that takes files from a folder, preforms the jinja2 magic and then writes the files to the output folder.

So far so good...